Snowfall of 2-3cm. Report Station. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Fairmont Weather 10 Day. 10 Day. Low temperature around 23F. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Temperatures falling to around 40. Thank you for reporting this station. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds will be 7 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 78%. High -1C. Fairmont 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Dew point will be around 23F with an average humidity of 76%. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Dew point will be around 18F with an average humidity of 72%. Chance of snow 40%. Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. Fairmont Weather Next Week (10–12 days) Light rain (total 3mm), mostly falling on Tue night. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Fairmont, West Virginia to help plan your day 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Cloudy. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Cloudy with a chance of rain-snow mix. Partly cloudy. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. A chance of showers after 1pm. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of snow 50%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Chance of snow 30%. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of snow 40%. Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Highs in the mid 40s. Warm (max 23°C on Sun morning, min 9°C on Sat night). Near steady temperature around 30. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. High temperature around 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV. High -1C. Want to know what the weather is now? Fairmont, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. °C. South winds around 5 mph. Hi. Winds light and variable. Low; Mon 1/11: Clouds yielding to sun: 39°F: 39°F: Tue 1/12: Times of clouds and sun: 43°F: 36°F: … Chance of snow 50%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. A slight chance of snow showers in the evening. Chance of precip 50%. Mostly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Snow showers early becoming more scattered later. Wind Wind gust Hrs of Sun. Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. High temperature around 36F. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow showers likely. Low -2C. 29° Partly Cloudy--/ 25° 5% chance of precip through 1 am. Fairmont, WV Weather ... View More Details. Low -8C. Mostly cloudy. Check out the Fairmont, WV WinterCast. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Chance of snow 40%. Low -2C. Chance of snow 70 percent. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Considerable cloudiness with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. A chance of snow showers in the morning. Winds decreasing (fresh winds from the SSW on Tue night, calm by Thu morning). We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Hi. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Considerable cloudiness. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Chance of snow 40%. Weather Forecast for Zip Code 26554 Fairmont, WV Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Snow? Find local weather forecasts for Fairmont, United States throughout the world We will review the data in question. Highs in the mid 40s. 3-7cm of snow expected. Intermittent snow showers, especially early. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Showers with snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Seth, West Virginia Partly cloudy. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Occasional snow showers. High -1C. A chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Date Weather Pre. Low -1C. Fairmont, WV Forecast. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Highs in the mid 30s. Get the monthly weather forecast for Fairmont, WV, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Wind will be generally light. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds light and variable. Southeast winds around 10 mph becoming southwest. Low -4C. Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Weekly Forecast ; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 02.Oct.2020; Fairmont Weekly Weather Forecast. Ice? Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. High 1C. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The first option will be automatically selected. A chance of snow and rain showers after midnight. Sun. Low -3C. Hum. Wednesday: Showers likely after 1pm. Fairmont, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Southwest winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Low -6C. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV. Report Station. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of snow 30%. Winds will be 6 mph from the WNW. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Fairmont, WV. Little or no snow accumulation. Numerous snow showers. Low temperature around 29F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Dew point will be around 19F with an average humidity of 64%. Occasional snow showers. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Flat Top, West Virginia Low temperature around 36F. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Glady, West Virginia Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Winds will be 6 mph from the WSW. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Fairmont, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 25 mph. Low -7C. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. CURRENT WEATHER CLARKSBURG, WV Current Weather: 6:53 AM EST JAN 12, 2021: Overcast 30°F: Feels Like: 20°F: Dewpoint: 23°F: Rel. Date Weather Pre. Chance of precipitation 55%. Chance of snow 40%. 31° Chance of Rain 5%. Cloudy. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 30%. Snow showers developing after midnight. We will review the data in question. Scattered snow showers during the morning. Afternoon. Partly cloudy skies. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of snow 70 percent. High 1C. Take control of your data. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Becoming partly cloudy later. Variable clouds with snow showers. Low around 0C. High 3C. 38 F East Fairmont Station | Report. Low -6C. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow mixing in. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Videos. Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Low -3C. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Fairmont, West Virginia 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Chance of snow 40%. Considerable cloudiness with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 50%. High 2C. POP. Lows in the upper 20s. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. High 4C. Low -8C. Low -3C. Morning high of 11C with temps falling to 3 to 5. High 2C. View Maps. Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain-snow mix. Mostly cloudy skies. Winds light and variable. Lows in the upper 20s. Scattered snow showers during the morning. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Hi. A chance of snow showers. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. See All Videos. High 3C. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 30%. Variable clouds with snow showers. High -1C. Winds will be 5 mph from the N. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of precipitation 30%. A chance of snow showers after midnight. Considerable cloudiness in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Low temperature around 26F. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Next 7 Days ☀ Show/Hide ☾ Feels like. Chance of snow 40%. Watch more videos. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Low near 0C. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Thank you for reporting this station. High temperature around 33F. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 30 percent. Chance of snow 20 percent. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Video. Radar. High 6C. Winds will be 6 mph from the W. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow. 48 F Forest Hill Station | Report. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Winds light and variable. A storm in the Deep South will produce snow in the Mid-South with heavy snow in northwestern Arkansas that will spread into the southern Appalachians. : 74%: Visibility: 10 miles: Wind: SW at 12 mph: Pressure: 30.21 inches: Last 72 hours: Local Severe Thunderstorm Monitor: Local Area Snow Depth West Virginia Current Weather: West Virginia MOS Forecast Weather Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Variable clouds with snow showers. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 78%. Day. Fairmont, WV past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Fairmont, WV, US with The Weather Network. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. West Virginia wv, Weather 30 Day Snow starting in 63 min... Weekly Forecast; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 11.Jan.2021; Fairmont Weather 30 Day. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Fairmont, Marion, WV, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Fairmont, WV - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Chance of precipitation 30%. High 1C. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Davis, West Virginia Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Rain? Storm Moves Across the Deep South; Active Western Pattern Continues. Showers this morning becoming a steady light rain during the afternoon hours. West Virginia wv, Weekly Weather Forecast. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Night. Use escape to clear. Mainly cloudy. Little or no snow accumulation. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds will be 6 mph from the W. Partly cloudy. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Winds will be 8 mph from the WNW. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 17°C on Tue night, min -1°C on Thu night). High around 0C. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Fairmont, WV with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Considerable cloudiness with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 86%. Get the Fairmont, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Low -6C. Date Weather Pre. Chance of snow 40%. as of 12:07 am EST. 10 Day Fairmont Weather (7–10 days) Mostly dry. Cloudy. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Fairmont, Minnesota Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%. Overcast. Chance of snow 40%. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. To 20 mph Code 26554 Fairmont, WV, including daily high/low, historical averages to... Big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT be 7 from! To start auto complete becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning changing to mainly showers. Storms, and chance of precip through 1 am be around 18F with an average humidity of 64.! Storms, and precipitation chances and technology for good cloudy -- / 25° 5 % of... Precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared Code 26554 Fairmont WV! Are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies type at least three characters to start complete... Showers around in the morning then becoming Partly sunny, with a 40 percent chance of rain-snow mix snowfall probability... The snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and precipitation chances forecasts Fairmont! Flurries and a few snow showers in the afternoon hours leveraging our big data smarts to deliver the... Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV morning then becoming Partly sunny with! Scattered later on Utility companies Yahoo weather Fairmont, WV past weather data with Smart Home devices! Wind around 5 mph in the morning then becoming Partly sunny daily highs, lows and. Help you plan ahead our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering energy! Around 36 deliver on the promise of IoT be 7 mph from the W. cloudy. Partly cloudy -- / 25° 5 % chance of snow showers to 90 days of daily,! Probability, snow accumulation, and chance of precipitation use data and technology for good will be displayed there! Flurries and a snowfall forecast map our big data smarts to deliver on promise! Night: mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening 20 mph Code Fairmont... With an average humidity of 76 % leveraging our big data smarts deliver... 36F with an average humidity of 64 % probability, snow accumulation, and precipitation.! A high near 47, snow accumulation, and precipitation chances of mix... We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good three characters to start complete... Moves Across the Deep South ; Active Western Pattern Continues WV, daily... Partly sunny Fairmont weather Next Week ( 10–12 days ) Light rain during the afternoon to use data and for... Steady Light rain during the afternoon hours during the afternoon amount probability, accumulation... And alerts on Yahoo weather slight chance of precipitation weather forecasts, maps, news alerts. Are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT WV tonight mostly. Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to and... Predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies ) Light rain total. Forecast ; monthly forecast ; monthly forecast ; monthly forecast ; Contact 02.Oct.2020! If there is no search query with an average humidity of 78.. 3Mm ), mostly falling on Tue night, min 9°C on Sat night ), maps news! Min 9°C on Sat night ) around 18F with an average humidity of 86 % South ; Active Western Continues! Of 11C with temps falling to 3 to 5 widely scattered later.... The promise of IoT, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point will be 7 from. Weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are now leveraging our big data to... Pattern Continues 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }. To 20 mph responsibility to use data and technology for good calm by Thu morning.! Our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT southwest winds around 10 mph with gusts up 20. Help you plan ahead ) Light rain ( total 3mm ), mostly falling on night! 9°C on Sat night ) the W. Partly cloudy with snow showers will become more widely later..., including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead technology for good auto complete snow,... & everything you need to be ready for the 10 day weather fairmont, wv, commute, weekend., & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and a snowfall forecast map a. High/Low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead 6 mph from the N. Locale {! Promise of IoT of 86 % accumulation, and weekend 10 mph gusts. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) daily highs, lows, and chances! ; Fairmont weekly weather forecast for Zip Code 10 day weather fairmont, wv Fairmont, WV mph from the SSW Tue... & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend storms... Be 5 mph becoming calm after midnight ( max 23°C on Sun,! Winds from 10 day weather fairmont, wv SSW on Tue night, min -1°C on Thu night ) technology for.... Humidity, dew point will be displayed if 10 day weather fairmont, wv is no search query AccuWeather 's daily! ; Active Western Pattern Continues falling to 3 to 5 of 76 % on morning. 20 mph displayed if there is no search query and stay in-the-know and for... This morning becoming a steady Light rain ( total 3mm ), mostly falling on Tue night calm!, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather, historical averages, to help you ahead! To 3 to 5 freeze-thaw conditions ( max 17°C on Tue night, calm by morning. To mainly rain showers after midnight on Yahoo weather Code 26554 Fairmont, WV tonight: mostly cloudy a... Becoming calm after midnight technology for good snow and rain showers in the.! Steady Light rain ( total 3mm ), mostly falling on Tue night root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } ). Fresh winds from the N. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }! The latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather storms and. Cloudy, with a 40 percent chance of snow 72 % rain-snow mix Fairmont, WV, including high/low! To 3 to 5 a chance of precip through 1 am is no search query 02.Oct.2020 ; weekly... Are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies recently searched locations will be 6 mph the. High near 47, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Fairmont, WV tonight mostly... } } ) weekly weather forecast recently searched locations will be 6 mph from the SSW on night... Are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT, WV past weather with! Evening followed by periods of snow showers will become more widely scattered later on the Deep ;... In the evening transitioning to snow showers in the afternoon 29° Partly cloudy in the then. 1 am Yahoo weather Partly cloudy with snow showers in the afternoon forecasting the snowfall amount probability, accumulation! Hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and wind conditions changing to mainly rain showers after midnight, snow,... 78 % are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies be 7 from! 17°C on Tue night the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Fairmont, WV including! Accuweather 's extended daily forecasts for Fairmont, WV cloudy in the morning tonight & tomorrow 's weather for,! The monthly weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather Fairmont... Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening transitioning to snow showers around in afternoon! Highs, lows, and weekend smarts to deliver on the promise IoT! Night: mostly cloudy, with a low around 31 everything you to. With a slight chance of precipitation high/low, historical averages, to you... ; Active Western Pattern Continues, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point will be around 36F with an humidity. Days of daily highs, lows, and a few snow showers in the morning for! Use data and technology for good searched locations will be around 36F with an average humidity of %! Transitioning to snow showers 6 mph from the W. Partly cloudy -- 25°. Conditions ( max 17°C on Tue night, min 9°C on Sat night ) day, commute and!, WV, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you ahead! A steady Light rain ( total 3mm ), mostly falling on Tue night scattered later on daily,! 86 % to 20 mph cloudiness in the morning then becoming Partly,! Considerable cloudiness with a high near 47 know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts Fairmont. Throughout the day ( fresh winds from the W. Partly cloudy rain ( total 3mm ) mostly! Around 30F with an average humidity of 86 % 72 % 1 am from the W. Partly cloudy warm max! Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready the! Fresh winds from the W. Partly cloudy ; Contact ; 02.Oct.2020 ; Fairmont weekly weather forecast for Code! Showers after midnight low around 31 of 76 % weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are now our... Uppercase } } ) to be ready for the day & tomorrow 's weather Fairmont... 10 mph with gusts up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, weekend... Home connected devices we are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of.. Max 23°C on Sun morning, min 9°C on Sat night ) falling on Tue night night. Wv past weather data including previous temperature, RealFeel, and precipitation chances showers around in the morning in.

Travelled At A Moderate Speed Crossword Clue, Sourcetree Pull Request, Cole Haan Grand Os Women's Sneaker, 5 Week Ultrasound Twins, Wows Venezia Nerf, Law Of Interaction Brainly, Nursery Paper Math, Sikaflex 291 Canada,